The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Radio Removal Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intimidator2000

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
O, Florida
I am trying to remove my stock cd player and I removed one of the left and right screw on the side that I can see but the radio will not come out. I feel another screw behind the screw I just taken out, but I can't seem to remove it because there is a black plastic cover and I can't get to the screw.

well what you do is remove the whole bracket
there is a screw up by the top on each side and one on the bottom of each side thats the best way if i could show oyu a picture i would

Pulling the whole center console is a waste of time if you ask me. Ive never had to pull it out on a 2g. Just get the screws on the side, pull it out, and youre done.

Thanks for the reply. I had to remove the center console there were some tabs on the side that was hitting the console when tried to remove the bracket.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back