The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Radiator support assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pxiong

Probationary Member
Nov 17, 2009
milwaukee, Wisconsin
Hi, was wondering if someone can tell me if a model '95 eclipse gs-t radiator support is the same as an gs or rs model?

Wrong. The cross member bolts to the radiator support which in turn means that if you get the turbo style support for a nonturbo car, you will have to drill holes in the support and put a brace on the top so that you don't crush the support. I know because I made the mistake of buying the one for the turbo model for my nonturbo car.

Wrong. The cross member bolts to the radiator support which in turn means that if you get the turbo style support for a nonturbo car, you will have to drill holes in the support and put a brace on the top so that you don't crush the support. I know because I made the mistake of buying the one for the turbo model for my nonturbo car.

It's the same support. The holes drilled in it have nothing to do with anything. Have a drill? Don't we all? Problem solved.

If every little thing that needs a tweaking is going to be such a hassle or detour you, get a new car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back