The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

quick question(s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktgurl87

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2010
Elizabeth City, North_Carolina
couple quick color related questions...

first: my little GS had "July 1995" is that late enough in the year for it to be a '96? and still on the topic of my little GS... was there ever a stock color for that year (whichever it may be) that looks like a periwinkle blue? like a pale purple-y blue-y color. it's weird.

second: what is the name of the bright red color on the '96s? i've seen it somewhere before and i can't find the thread to save my life.

i think that's it... thanks guy! :)

yeah that color!!!! i can see spots of it peeking out from underneath this god awful hepatitis baby stool orange color in the engine bay and underneath the 1/8th" of bondo on the back panel by the gas door. this poor poor car. and the red color is the '96 GST in my avatar. so if any one can help me out with that, the front bumper cover will thank you :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back