The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Question about interchanging parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexiprpapi03

Probationary Member
Mar 7, 2007
Brooklyn, New_York
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I have a question. At the moment I own a 1997 Eclipse GSX which is down for major repairs and i'm thinking about purchasing a 1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. I wanted to know if the projector headlights on my Eclipse fit on the Talon??

This link will probably help you out http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/app...-2g-headlight-taillight-difference-b-faq.html According to that thread, it should be interchangeable

According to that thread, they are NOT interchangeable. Assuming they both have their stock bumpers.

All Talons use the 95-96 Eclipse style lights. The 97-99 Eclipse lights are shorter towards the center and won't fill out the space in a Talon bumper. You'll get the gap seen in the first two pics of the cars at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks guys. That information was useful. :thumb:. I was looking on ebay, now i'm trying to decide whether I want to go with the 95-96 chrome projector lights or the smoked ones. Also, is there anyways to clear out the tail lights???

I don't think you can physically clear out the stock tail lights. Best bet would be to try to find aftermarket ones if anyone even makes them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back