The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

power / electrical problems 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chawk90

Probationary Member
12
0
Sep 1, 2013
cavecity, Kentucky
Ok my first issue is my temp gauge reads 1/4 up when I first turn the key over and when my car warms up its at 3/4 replaced sensor and it didnt fix the issue. Could this be a ground issue in the gauge itself? I dont see any ground wire running from the sensor. Next is I was having a dead battery problem. Got a new gold battery and a new Alternator along with replacing the belt. But its still dying. But the weird part is its either its charged or dead I dont get dim lights. If it sets over night with start right up but 2 nights when I turn the key on nothing no beeps or lights at all. Does anyone have a list of constant wire that could be grounding theirself are? Really need help guys :aha:
 
Tested battery with multi meter and pulled every fuse until the amps dropped. Was my power door locks draining my battery. The temp hand issue still isnt fixed. Now it changes even going all the way up. Drove around with snapon computer hooked up and my highest temp was 210. I beleive this is fine. Any reccomended aftermarket temp gauges?
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top