The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

poor poor eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcelr8n

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2003
toronto, Ontario_Canada
so this guy I know from my area, just picked up a bone stock 95 gst...
he used to own a riced out integra, and switched to this.
anyways he comes to the local spot tonight, im like what a dsm cool, he comes out, im like OMG this guys a heavy tool, whyd he have to buy this thing.
me and a buddy ask him if he did any research before he bought this thing, hes like nah I like the way it looks.
so people start asking him "lets see some boost"... he gets in the car, cold engine, starts lightly revving it, then all you hear is him, start blowing off in neutral, at like 6000-7000rpms...
oy, some people man I had to vent, this car is gonna be ####in trash in 3weeks Im sure...

on a side note I should offer him a sweet deal, a nice loud psssssht noise, and some extra boost and hp, for oh say 200 bucks??
:D

do it!!! sell him a blow off valve and some specialy formulated (Discontinued of course) boost fluid. :thumb:

boost juice for sale, 35 dollars a pint

Race him for his pinkslip... and if that doesnt work there's always the crowbar theorum... but ive said too much already and may need to erase that from your memory :cool:

what do you mean im acting like a government agent.... what government.... :|

update, I just got a call from my buddy, who told me the news.....
4 days later, he was rippin it and heard a loud clank noise, and engine shutoff, and started smoking heavily...
OMG

xcelr8n said:
update, I just got a call from my buddy, who told me the news.....
4 days later, he was rippin it and heard a loud clank noise, and engine shutoff, and started smoking heavily...
OMG

Now you'll have to hear,,"man them mitsus are so unreliable,, they just break for no reason ":rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back