The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Pocketlogger or Other

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtall77

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2002
Las Vegas, Nevada
So the guy here on the board that sold me my OBD-II connector for my Palm screwed me. I have a GM only connector and can't do a thing with it. My question is, should I go with the Pocketlogger option from Digital Tuning, or another brand? I've seen the connector sold by Multiplex Engineering, but is that the route I should go? I'm just looking for a reasonably priced option that is gauranteed to work. I got screwed once, I don't need a repeat.

Well if you had a 1g you could get the multiplex connector and use MMCD but its only for OBD1 cars. Just get the digitial tuning pocketlogger. Well worth it and its what i used when i started tuning on my own before i jumped to dsmlink.

To be honest with you, that's what you should've done in the first place. Gotten one from Digital tuning.

Sorry you got screwed, especially by someone who is supposed to be one of us. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back