The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Parker Nitrous solenoids? where to get

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They are just a parker valve you can get em anywhere pretty much. Check local hydrolics shop's etc they should be able to order em up.

well, don't exactly have hydraulics shops lying around. got a website where I can order since I'm on the other side of the world

haha parker nitrous valves :laugh: :laugh:

i used to work for Parker-Hannifin in one of their brass fitting plants here in indiana (step-dad still does) and as mentioned before those are just standard parker fittings. i think they have online purchasing available at some of their stores, if i still worked there i could've gotten you in touch with someone. let me know if you really need help locating these and i may still be able to help.

yep, I really need to locate some :D any help would be grately appreciated, you got PM.

the dude said that these are the same solenoids that venom uses for their kits.

I believe I've found it in the skinner valve catalog part no. 3121BBN1NN00 for a brass solenoid or 3121BSN1NN00 for a steel one. 1/8" NPT fitting, 0.125" orifice. now all i have to do is order the sucker. Mavisky any help to see if I got the correct one?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back