The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

One of One Eagle talon -Fittipaldi Prototype

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE CAR IS ALL ORIGINAL the wheels are Fittipaldi that came with the car

i will take a picture with the dsm thing if u want... idk what that will prove though

to make you guys happy... IM GONNA BUST OUT THE ORIGANAL DOCCUMENTS LOLol

Some people are so quick to call it a hoax. :confused:

I definately wouldn't mod that car. I'd drive it every now and then but I'd leave it as it is.

Since all of you doubt me... IM GONNA BUST THE PAPERS OUT NOW LOL the lighting isnt gonna be too good cuz its dark in my room

give me 5 minutes

i just looked in my car and i dunno if this means anything, but my speedometer only shows 140 written, it doesnt have 145 written. i guess thats different :confused:

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3,432
heres the cover.... some of you are pissing me off.... cool down guys

Attachments

• good one.jpg
    good one.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,558
Good job man....shut the haters up. I think thats so bad azz.....def. hang on to that for a while. What do you think its worth right now...10-15g's??

FittipaldiTalon said:
heres the cover...

Again - awesome. I hope you won't let these haters keep you off the forums here.

And Zmarko - some of us have been in the DSM world a lot longer than that. You making that boast proves absolutely nothing. The Jul 1994 issue of Ward's Auto World featured a preview of the 2G Eagle Talon, which made note that Eagle had consulted Fittipaldi on the redesign of the car:

Eagle designers and engineers focused on performance (with input from Indy car driver Emerson Fittipaldi and road racing's popular Archer Brothers) when they redesigned the 2-door hatchback, and it shows.

So there's proof right there that Fittipaldi had already had a working relationship with Eagle at least as late as 1993-94, so it's not unreasonable to assume that the relationship had existed five years prior when he'd won the Indy 600.

heres the price they were going to cost

Attachments

• P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,555
Dude I believe you . Sweet find so what now ? did you just pull this garage out of your a$s ? when did you know about it? and cani get some more pics ? thanks

how about this.... CAN ANYONE PRINT THIS PICTURE???? this is a pisture of the fittipaldi eagle premier.... This car is also floating around somewhere.... hopefully this while shut some of you guys up....

Attachments

• P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 2,530
That's drop dead gorgeous man! That's pretty aweosme that you are the only one in the world witht that car and in such good shape. But like people said before, protect that baby and leave her stock. That thing is gonna have a lot of value in the future. Anyways, you guys have good taste in cars at your house: One of a kind 1g, 350Z, Jeep, and a truck, you got all areas covered. But that would be cool to see some interior, rear end, and engine bay shots sometime. Oh and don't mind some of the tools on here, they are quick to jump to conclusions...Nice car!
-Lance- :thumb:

Everyone shutup , this is going to get closed and i want to see more pics of the awsome car ! so keep your opinions to your self or PM him so he can read it and shrug you off. As if you andyour opinion actually mean something to him :rolleyes: so now. can we have more pics please? Thanks

In the documents there has been 3 owners from what i see... Emerson Fittipaldi himself.... some random guy my dad bought it from... and my dad... idk how many miles emerson and the guy put on.... but i just got my license and i have been showing it off LOL...

Just so u guys know... I am 16.... idk how many 16 year olds can create such a nice body kit, wing, and forge all the documents and stuff..... I'm not one of those very few...

the steering wheel has emersons signature in the middle... i will take pictures in the morening when the sun is out

if anyone wants to argue with me about the authenticity... talke to me on aim ````Fittipaldi 1of 1

halik008 said:
interesing that that premier still have the boxy angluar styling for the era, while the talon have oval style all around which is inappropriate for styling of that era.......

maybe because thats how the cars are designed? DSMs have always been curvy and aerodynamic - while premiers of that era were not. I don't see the point you're trying to make. Those rims in particular are pretty damn retro looking if you ask me.

This thread is closed until I can figure out what the #### went wrong.

All I know is some people are acting like childish assholes and it's going to stop.

Thread re-opened bs removed.

Anyone that has a problem because they think the car is fake can PM me or him but not post their ignorance in this thread.

Beautiful car man, dont do anything stupid in it now, because if you wreck that thing all the Florida DSM guys will kill you. There is no 'maybe' or 'might' it is their job... no, their duty to make sure that thing stays in perfect shape.
-Dan

i dont know about 50 grand. its not like the first talon ever, just a prototype of a special edition. and being a special edition it shouldnt be stock right. they should have changed some things besides the body kit. im not saying its not real but is there anything different than a normal dsm. ( considering you are familiar with dsms.) is it a stick? what year is it? does it have any badges on it?

I love the trim on it, I wish mine came like that. :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back