The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

? on good suspension set up for track use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
My buddy bought half into my car and we are turning it into a track car mods are in my profile want to shoot for mid 11's by the end of this season. We are in the process of getting a IPT tranny and im running a 50 trim right now. The car has stock suspension so we want to get a decent setup. Just wondering what you guys think.

Also, funds arent unlimited; my buy in is going to be the IPT tranny. So I am guessing a good set of KYB AGX shocks and XXX springs?

Thanks guys

Jeff

First thing you need to do is check out the Suspension FAQ Link. You will want to pay close to the first entry "Planning Your Suspension". Read through that and get a grasp on what you need to be thinking about. Once you finish reading that, you will be able to have a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish (and in turn, provide better detail than you have so far),ask more specific questions, and get more precise answers.

Rx3 said:
First thing you need to do is check out the Suspension FAQ Link. You will want to pay close to the first entry "Planning Your Suspension". Read through that and get a grasp on what you need to be thinking about. Once you finish reading that, you will be able to have a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish (and in turn, provide better detail than you have so far),ask more specific questions, and get more precise answers.

Hey thanks for the faq I will read it over.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back