1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Old to the game new to the interwebz

Posted by Darren Thomas Racing, Feb 20, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Darren Thomas Racing

Darren Thomas Racing Probationary Member

Joined Feb 18, 2019
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Hello all!
    It’s me Darren Thomas, I know most of you already know who I am but for introduction purposes....
    My name is Darren Thomas, I own Darren Thomas Racing out of the OKC area. We are a performance shop and in house machine shop. I specialize in DSM work with my most popular service being W4A33 rebuilds, but I am not limited to that alone. I own a 1989 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX with a current pb of 8.3 @ 163. I accomplished this back in 2014 but decided to make building my business a priority and never joined the race to 7s the others had going. I have spent the last few year racing locally at NoPrep big money races and hope to start traveling again soon.

Attached Files:

pat white, 311oneG and Ludachris like this.
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    Welcome Darren, glad to finally have you on the site. It's nice to see more people who have been in the DSM world for many years, but haven't been active much in the forum, starting to filter in (some coming back, some coming in for the first time).

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 6K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
    Darren Thomas Racing likes this.
  3. jinscho

jinscho Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2017
    Bangor, Pennsylvania
    Welcome!