The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Old style oil cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjrock5

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 19, 2006
Around, Connecticut
Does anybody know if the old style (with the white letters) 4g63 oil cap is still attainable NEW anywhere? Thanks

I know that they have been discontinued throught the oem parts departments and the last place I saw was MACH V had a few left awhile back you might want to check with them.

Just get the Evo oil cap.You cannot find them in the origanal white lettering anymore..The re-man Evo oil caps are yellow lettering and say Mobil 1...I'm not sure where you find them...Probly our supporting vendors have them...Ask Brian, He just got a new one..

hes asking if anyone knoes where to find the old style OEM cap not if the evo cap should be the same which it aint smart one
Spelling and tact need work. First warning...

haha. Yeah I mean I saw this one online but I didnt know it was going to be exactly like the old one except for the white. It even has the concave top...Im satisfied.

The one that I got is way closer to the old ones. That EVO style is the one I didnt want. Thanks though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back