The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Oil leak Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90talon1136

Probationary Member
Jan 8, 2005
crownsville, Maryland
I have no idea where is coming from. It seems to be comein out from the exhaust manifold studs and it is all over the front of the block :talon: and the front of the motor. the head is new so the head gasket is fresh and all so i rule that out what eles could it be.

no its not the valve cover one reason is i just repleced it and the other is from the valve cover the the top of the manifold it clean. its just around the manifold studs and and the front of the block and engine. :talon:

well iv heard that if you really get on your car hard the dip stick for the oil will come out and oil will get all over the place.it could be that if you don't have new rings and stuff put in that the intake is sucking in oil.but you never know it could be valve cover gasket just make sure its on there nice and tight but not to much.also you say you got new head gasket but you know what, it doesn't matter- if they didn't do it right it may be that .i just looked at your profile and it could also be that the oil inlet into your turbo is leaking?

ahh. im having the same problem i swapped 2 turbos with other 14bs, still leaked and smoked, rebuilt my orignal 14b for 165$ and put that on there and still smokes, this is also a rebuilt motor top to bottom with about 5k miles on it..!!!! try your return line mines leaking and sprays oil everywhere..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back