The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

oil drain line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you already assembled the hose and fittings and found it won't screw on?

I have a similar drain line and when assembled with the stainless hose and fittings, there was not enough flex in the short amount of hose between fittings for it to screw on. Ended up using push on type AN fitting with just plain hose, which has much more flex, and it worked no problem.

i ordered a new oil pan from ci motorsports, one with a fitting attached to it. it just seems to short, but maybe not. i havent received the oil pan yet i jus got the oil line today.

Looks long enough. What provisions do you have to make it work with a DSM oilpan?

I bought a similar bungs from extreme psi and just welded them to a plate of aluminum and saved 20$. Seems to work fine. I can post a picture if any one is intrested.

And to answer the thread, it looks long enuff to me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back