The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

OH91awd's 450+ awhp grocery getter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking very good so far, that hx40 should put down some nice numbers for you!

Nice i wish i could grab my 2g with my hx40 its in another state, good thing is no potholes where its at.

Wheni looked at the car i thought, sorta like mine, she's a little rough but still looks good cause she's got that gangsta apeal... then i read the mod list and aside from injector sizing, and a few exhaust pieces I realized they are identical builds down to valve springs as far as the main components.

At that point i sat and looked at the pics, imagined what it would be like to pilot my car in that body/shape and shared a true apreciation of what you've built for yourself..and having the sister/clone of the car, i have to say a damn fun ride you have there :) :thumb

I am on the same GST wheels as seen on the rear of my avatar but with a custom black (graphite metallic) base / clear paint job..love it !

Wheni looked at the car i thought, sorta like mine, she's a little rough but still looks good cause she's got that gangsta apeal... then i read the mod list and aside from injector sizing, and a few exhaust pieces I realized they are identical builds down to valve springs as far as the main components.

At that point i sat and looked at the pics, imagined what it would be like to pilot my car in that body/shape and shared a true apreciation of what you've built for yourself..and having the sister/clone of the car, i have to say a damn fun ride you have there :) :thumb

I am on the same GST wheels as seen on the rear of my avatar but with a custom black (graphite metallic) base / clear paint job..love it !

Well I appreciate the kind words man. I can't wait to get it done and see how it runs. I do wish I was able to run e85 but there isn't a station around.

Fp race manifold, punishment racing o2housing, and my other tial wastegate spring should be here tomorrow. I'll post pics when it all comes in

Well I got some of my parts in today.. I'm going to call to find out when my o2 housing will be here. But I did get some install pics.

image-2681229565.jpg

image-2091087252.jpg

image-2580160070.jpg

I'll post some more up when my housing gets in

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is sweet, awesome build coming together sir. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in that bad boy. I think I'm switching to an rb25det s14 240sx next weekend. bye bye dsm ;\

All I can say is sweet, awesome build coming together sir. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in that bad boy. I think I'm switching to an rb25det s14 240sx next weekend. bye bye dsm ;\

I'm hoping it runs well. I sure have put a ton of time into this project. And Goodluck with the Nissan.

Finally got my o2 housing in LOL

image-1321867637.jpg

It really is a true piece of art. More stuff coming in tomorrow. I'll be able to finish up my oil return line. More pics soon to come.

image-3928772580.jpg

O2 housing and wastegate installed

image-1675461944.jpg

Made 12an oil return

image-1023812794.jpg

Installed

image-1878152924.jpg

Socketed EPROM I picked up

image-3089817875.jpg

Got some break in oil as well..

image-4055547435.jpg

I made a 4" intake pipe and polished it.

I only have a few more things I need to buy.

Injectors
Downpipe
Clutch
ECM link w/ speed density

I'm going to probably buy the downpipe in the next couple of weeks.

Where did you get -12 drain line

He made it. I see you have two different return lines. Was the black -12 AN return to long and pinching? Nice build BTW, ive been following since you started.

He made it. I see you have two different return lines. Was the black -12 AN return to long and pinching? Nice build BTW, ive been following since you started.

Actually I bought black fittings and black line.. I spent close to two hours building a line that worked LOL it is a tight fit in that area.. I still got to mod my front engine bracket some more to fit in that area.

Not much has been going on.. Waiting on taxes to come back to try and finish this thing up. I will have some decent updates here in the next few weeks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back