The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

North and South Carolina DSM meet and shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's good to know that i'm not the only one who let's parts sit around for a couple months, before they go on the car.:coy:

Are you going to port the inlet of the IM, when you put the 1g TB on?

i do the same thing too, i have a 2g manifold just sitting in my bedroom. just dont have time to put it on at the moment

So is this an actual shootout or just a small meet i should have my 6 bolt build done by then if i put the rest of the parts on credit but i wana see some crazy 4g63's out there not just test and tune.

I'll be honest i will try to make it but i'm not quite sure if ill have my car done by then but hopefully if everithing goes well then ill be around.

i will be there anybody around the randleman/asheboro area going?

Well, the Laser will be getting a fresh rebuild soon; so im not too worried.

The Talon, well, that's different...:D

yea i want to do a rebuild on my gst but the funds arent there to do it :cry:
but yea i might have some cams by the time this goes down :D, but as for now just trying to get teh car running good

I would love to go, but I have a bmx competition that weekend in portland. have it the following weekend and I'll be there for sure.

sorry fellas... i have not been on here in a minute to give up dates and here is the latest one. For u guys with no battery ties..find som sort of way to kept your battery in position if u want to run... thats all they are looking for from a street car. anybody else got anymore question.. feel free to text me at 360-204-0074.

As of right now the names of the people that are going

1.) Meklo_4g63t 91 GSX
2.)ds90laser.....(CarolinaDSM.com)
3.)asd_sgt
4.)Boostjunki84
5.)GotboostTSI (CarolinaDSM.com)
6.)97 4g63
7.)SloGN
8.)92spoolin
9.)95tzlgst

Keep putting the word out but i dont think that i did it on dsmpurity yet and also on EvoM so if you got accounts put the word out. Im doing everything i can 100 percent. Just let me know if u have questions

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back