The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Non ABS kit install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBDdsmer610

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2006
easton, Pennsylvania
OK guys I'm going to delete my ABS I bought the STM ABS delete kit I noticed that the two short lines have right angles on them am I supposed to use the lines with the right angles on them on the proportioning valve itself Or do I use the right angles on the master cylinder???? Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!..... I kind of looked at the 2G a BS delete kit or on the YouTube videos but they have a couple different wines on them so mine are a little different that's why am curious

That's what I did put the 90's on the master now the front line on the master does that go to the passenger side straight fitting on the pro portioning valve or does it go on the driver side straight line...I put them on the fitting that stick straight out of the valve I put the front master line on the passenger side and the rear master line on the driver side straight fitting, and I put the rest lines in the top ports on the valve and the front braided lines on the bottom ports so did I do this correctly?

So I have mine like this. Front line on master goes to passenger side front port. Then the back line on master goes to drivers side front port. Then bottom pass side port goes to front caliper and bottom drivers side port goes to driver caliper. Top side port to driver rear and pass top port to pass rear. Make sense? Lol sounds like you got it right bro ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back