The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Nitrous+stock converter=spoolin' FP black?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Lauscher

Proven Member
Aug 18, 2015
Escanaba, Michigan
Hey y'all yet again, just curious before I drop $1000 on a quality converter, has anybody pushed the stocker enough to spool a turbo of this caliber? I have a sniper system at my disposal and before I blow a converter apart, has anyone tried around a 50 or 75 shot on the stock converter with good results?

Fwiw my setup is a stock bore 2.0 with 8.5:1 compression, eagle rods

Hey y'all yet again, just curious before I drop $1000 on a quality converter, has anybody pushed the stocker enough to spool a turbo of this caliber? I have a sniper system at my disposal and before I blow a converter apart, has anyone tried around a 50 or 75 shot on the stock converter with good results?

Fwiw my setup is a stock bore 2.0 with 8.5:1 compression, eagle rods
I have ran a 75 shot on my Talon with the stock converter. I can make up to 28lbs of boost but usually just launch it at around 18 lbs. Running ECM Link with a -10 ATDC off brake switch. 1.60 60' on QTP's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back