The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stock exhaust and nitrous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flybiyou

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2003
somewhere, Illinois
I bought a nx wet fogger system for my car I am putting it on monday. But I just thought about it and my exhaust is still stock except muffler and no cat. Will i be able to shot a 35 or 50 out of the kit. My car is stock except filter upgrade blow off valve upgrade manual boost controller muffler no cat some gauges air/fuel and boost. Basically will my car handle the shot if so how much oh and i just installed a walbro 255 in for the extra fuel I will need yes i rewired the pump.

Thanks
AJ ANY OTHER THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS WELCOME.

with that set up how much faster will the nitrous kill your engine
????
:dsm: :dsm: :thumb: :dsm: :dsm:

with that set up how much faster will the nitrous kill your engine
????

What are you saying man add a little more detail.

if u have a nitrous sysem will your engine wear out faster??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

From what I read and talk to lots af people they say bassically do a compression test and if its ok spray away and test often you will be ok.

I bought it because it was $200.00 from a dealer sellout and i
dont have 1300.00 for a exhaust. Serious though will the shot be to much for the stock exhaust or not,I ported the o2 housing also.

what kind of exhaust are you getting for 1300.00? you could get full turbo back for less than 600.00 (mine was considerably less, 100.00 for used greddy sp catback, and 200.00 for a rvm 3" downpipe cat/eliminator in stainless.) look around i ran a 75 shot on stock exhaust w/no problems.

t.c.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back