The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors

2G New wheels

Should I buy them

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

CptDeadPool123

Probationary Member
Aug 11, 2020
Constanța, Europe
What do you think about this style of wheel, a buddy of mine is selling them and I wanted to see how they look on my car, should I buy them?
They are from raw 17 inch 7,5j i don't know the offset but they fit grate

Attachments

• 20210228_143451.jpg
    20210228_143451.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60

SixBolt_16G

Proven Member
Nov 7, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
Not the style of wheel that I like(Im super picky about wheels), but they dont look bad or anything. Grab them if you like them and the price.

Might want to make sure that the wheels arent bent or warped at all before committing.

JeffGS-T97

Supporting Member
Mar 22, 2019
Muncie, Indiana
Those are pretty nice wheels, if you like the style go for it. Most people in my experience have a different tastes in wheels. But the one universal feeling is bolting some new shoes on your ride and changing its whole appearance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds