The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G New wheels

Should I buy them

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptDeadPool123

Probationary Member
Aug 11, 2020
Constanța, Europe
What do you think about this style of wheel, a buddy of mine is selling them and I wanted to see how they look on my car, should I buy them?
They are from raw 17 inch 7,5j i don't know the offset but they fit grate

Attachments

• 20210228_143451.jpg
    20210228_143451.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78
Not the style of wheel that I like(Im super picky about wheels), but they dont look bad or anything. Grab them if you like them and the price.

Might want to make sure that the wheels arent bent or warped at all before committing.

Those are pretty nice wheels, if you like the style go for it. Most people in my experience have a different tastes in wheels. But the one universal feeling is bolting some new shoes on your ride and changing its whole appearance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back