The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

New wheels!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

they aren't bad, but im not a fan. i think stock 2g wheels look great. atleast on my 1g they do :)

True; not really a fan of those..I'd say stick with your stockers until you find something better.. :notgood:

I like them. I say the black will look good on that red. Personally I prefer rims without a lip though. And 17" is definately the way to go.

I like em. First rim wiht a lip I have liked in a long long time. what are they?

Those are MB Motorsports "Weapon" wheels. I just picked up a bronze set for my Red 1G GSX. I like them. The finish wasn't the highest quality (they didn't even completely coat the back edge) but for the price ($120 a wheel for 17X8" with free shipping from tires.com) they fit the bill. The color pictured above is gunmetal and the lip is painted wheel color, not polished. My only gripe is that the wheel is hard to clean between the spokes and the "lip."

I don't think that it will be so hard cleaning that space, looks big enough to get at least one finger in it and that usually is enough...

I like wheels with less spokes, but that design looks really good, but personally I'd get something like this :
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

These are hyperblack, though...

You'll love the lip,it gives it a whole new agressive look.Those rims look real nice and on a red gs-t,thats gonna be hot!congrats!!don't forget to get some real nice and beefy tires after you use up the package ones,hell if you can dish out the extra dough and get some fatter ones with the package,because those tires on the cheap package deal suck @ss.

Yup. They're Discount Tire Direct. They're part of a huge chain of tire stores. They processed and shipped my order in 48hours and everything arrived as I had ordered it. Haven't had any problems so I couldn't tell you much about their customer service.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back