The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianTSi

DSM Wiseman
Aug 12, 2002
Kingston, ON_Canada
Well I thought it was time for a change from my old MR7's, so after alot of searching and debate I decided to go with some 5Zigen Typhoons in Gunmetal 17x8 43mm offset. :thumb:

On to the pics

Attachments

• Wheels 002.jpg
    Wheels 002.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 235
  • Wheels 005.jpg
    Wheels 005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Wheels 008.jpg
    Wheels 008.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 231
Used em for 2 years, sold em for 1000 bucks :thumb:

Really liking these rims, with the 225 tires on the 8" rim the tire sits flush if not alittle inside the rim :thumb:

Nice. :thumb: :thumb:

Can you do me a huge favor? download the stoptech template for 1G and see if those brakes will fit? or even the Baer.

Be nice to know what wheels work. Very little of that info on here.

There more gunmetal in RL must just be the camera. I was gonna go with something like a gram light 57c in bronze but decided I didn't want to spend that much $$$

57c with tires are like $1500 from importhookup.com Lighter, but don't look as good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back