The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G neep help with innovative mtx-l

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apckofllamas

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2012
Wellington, Ohio
I am having trouble figuring out if I should wire in the brown or yellow wire. I do not have dsmlink yet and I have been searching around and cant find an exact answer. I will be running the innovative sensor in the stock front location. Do I just cut the pin 4 wire (white) and wire it directly in and leave the rest of it just in the bay or do I splice into it?

The MTX-L uses the yellow wire for the wideband signal and the brown wire for the narrowband signal. Since you're replacing the factory o2 sensor and you don't have ECMlink yet, you'll need to wire the brown wire into pin 4 so the ECU still has a narrowband signal to work from. Otherwise it'll just lock in open loop all the time and not take fuel trims into account.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back