The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

need to borrow a truck for a weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
well, as some of you might know, me and edwin are at college in slo, and were living together. Edwin has 3 dsms, i've got one, right now two of edwins are running, but who knows how long that will last.... anyways, my dsm isn't running and I need it here so I can start working on it and swap one of these motors over into it. If anyone can help me out over a weekend with a truck, I'll pay for gas, as well as the rent on the auto trailer, I would really appriciate it.

lets get the 5 runner to do it k mahesh? I'll take some spair headgaskets with me

if anyone can help me I would greatly appriciate it.

WTF headgaskets? uhhh, i dunno about that man. find me a diesel.

You're in SLOtown? Nice!
I lived there for 4 years, I liked it very much :thumb:
Actually I lived in Shell Beach for 3 years and SLO for a year. Plenty of nice backroads around there. Have fun!

me and tstkl live in SLO.

I had a bad experience in the backroads, particularly Perfumo Canyon...which is why I don't have my laser up and running anymore.

me and tstkl live in SLO.

I had a bad experience in the backroads, particularly Perfumo Canyon...which is why I don't have my laser up and running anymore.

No Way! I used to live at the corner of Prefumo Canyon Rd and Los Osos Valley Rd. Prefumo is too narrow to have any fun, unless you're on a bicycle. Try driving south on Orcutt Rd, then turn left on Lopez Dr. You might want to turn around at Lopez Lake unless you want to do some rallycross on dirt roads. It's only a few miles, but those roads should be lightly traveled and wide enough. Price Canyon is nice, it starts in Pismo Beach. If you want to do a longer drive, try highway 58. It starts north of SLOtown in Santa Margarita just off the 101 freeway. Lotsa fun roads out there, you just have to know where to look.

Thats right near we live. I live right off of Los Osos Valley & Royal, right by Albertsons. I've driven on orcutt, drove it out to Aroyo Grande. Pretty nice drive, I also drove all the way down broad too. I belive I've driven on Price Canyon as well.

The Santa Margarita drive is one i've been wanting to go on for a long time

and I have no idea where the #### I am,.... LOL

i feel bad for 'ol single nut...he's been there for weeks with no one to really show him around. i'll show him all the sights when i get down there.

his room is locked, otherwise I would, LOL

in all seriousness though, to me this is like the simple life x1000

now I know why they say theres no where in the world like the bay area,...

there really is NO WHERE like the bay area.

also, isn't this thread about me finding a truck? LOL I think I already did, but we'll see.

If you were on the right coast, I would be more than willing to help you out. If you are willing to pay for diesel, I have some unused vacation time. Just keep in mind, my truck averages roughly 14 mpg and only has a 35 gallon tank. Thats 1 fill up every 500 miles at $105 a pop. I normally only fill up twice per week.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back