The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need some opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20psimitsu

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
Got a little issue, check this out. I can launch @ 15psi and everythings great. But when I go for second @ 8500rpms she won't go in and the same for third. It dosen't grind, but it feels like if you were sitting at idle and you were trying to put it gear without the clutch. Need some opinions, thinking which route to go first.

Why are you revving up to 8.5grand? That's pretty high... I don't see any headwork in your mod list either.

I accidently did that once and I couldn't get it in any gears... so I limped into a parking lot, let it cool and it was fine.

Sorry, had to update my profile. The head is fully hooked up. Cause it wasn't grinding, Thought it could possibly be the clutch. Try'n to hold off on the trans for a little longer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back