The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

need ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojanglesracing

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 11, 2005
halifax, Pennsylvania
OK i have a 91 talon. i got it with a blown motor the guy ran out of oil any way he put 3" exhaust on it cat back the problam is that he took out the cat and smash the 3" around the stock pipe so now i need to put a cat back in now i got a 3' downpipe that i was going put on my other car but it was the wrong pipe it will fit on this car now can i run 3" all the way from the turbo back or will i get real bad boost creep and if this will work where can i get a cheep 3" cat

well... get a boostcontroller, a Boost gauge, and why not run it without a cat? I don't have one.... as for boost creep... your turbo will spool like crazy

problem is i got to deal with emissions to get the car on the road its bin off for 2 years now i plan to punch the cat just need it to look like i got one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back