The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need Some Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattspyder

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2004
del taco, Wisconsin
for all you guys that own the evo III BIG 16g, im wondering what kind of, and size fuel injectors would work best, what fuel pump, and also where i can get some guages that dont run me like 150 bucks. also what kind of fuel control should i us. i would like to go with a electronic one. IM not trying to spend alot of money on all these mods, what would be my best bang for the buck..
let me know :dsm:

Id go with MAFT V2 for tuning and probaly 660's given the gas most people have available...

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/eclfuel.htm

I'd get the mechanical sport comp boost gauge.. Maybe the Pro-comp liquid filled....

I'd ask others about EGT, o2 volt or pocklogger tuning.... I just do EMS with closed loop wideband...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back