1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need help with rebuild part numbers

Posted by turtleb00st, Feb 25, 2020

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. turtleb00st

turtleb00st Proven Member

Joined Jun 18, 2012
    orlando, Florida
    So, hopefully a guru can help me out. I’m re building a 5spd 1g awd tranny. I need help with these part numbers

1. I had to ez out the flushed tapered screw on the reverse assembly. I called jacks who pressed my new gear stacks together and they don’t stock the screw or have a p/n

2. I also need the part number for the needle bearing that sits at the end Input shaft inside of 5th gear and the synchro.

3. Small output shaft bearing.

All help is very much appreciated.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. twicks69

twicks69 Supporting Vendor

Joined Mar 12, 2004
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Just shoot me an email at tmzperformance@gmail.com

As for the small output shaft bearing, are you referring to the outer output pinion tapered roller bearing or the output shaft needle bearing? The needle bearing is discontinued.

I have the machine screw new. OEM or aftermarket or if you want the dimensions, no problem.

I have the 5th needle bearing in stock.

Or if you want just the part numbers that's fine too.

Drag Race Build 8K  12  76

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.499 @ 155.00 · 2G DSM
  3. turtleb00st

turtleb00st Proven Member

Joined Jun 18, 2012
    orlando, Florida
    Sent you an email. Your the man Tim.