The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

need help what bodykit and paint job should i get???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Tom. I am just trying to help Shiro out with some ideas instead of wisecracks. That is what this forum is for Johnny5.:confused: If someone wants help with ideas be constructive and help out. If you can't do that then just don't say anything. We can do without your silly immature comments that don't help.

Right now my car is being fixed up because most of my cash goes into my 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T. That really isn't your business, but I thought I would let you know. I am in the process of fixing up my Talon. You have to take it one day at a time. Unless you have some money to donate to me don't worry about my mods. Take care of yours.:dsm:

I hope I helped you out some Shiro.:thumb:

lot of talk froma guy with no pics and mods and basicly same layout of my car

Same? I feel so insulted.
My car doesn't have a giant, useless spoiler.
My car doesn't have 30 stickers for parts I don't have, including NAAWWWS.
My car doesn't have ugly ass Le Baron rims.
My car doesn't have a stupid ass dragon sticker on the side.

All the money I have has been put into performances. Granted, it's not much so far but I'm always saving up for my next part.. not some stupid body kit. No one has said it yet because I guess they're just being nice, but I find your car an insult to all DSM's. A car with so much potential and THIS is what you do? Admit it, you're a poser. GREDDY? NOS? EIBACH? BORLA? I love DSM's. I take time even to admire stock 1g's I see driving around every day. But your car just makes me want to vomit.
:barf:

LOL and if you would have took the time to read some of the POSTS you would have seen that I have STRIPPED the CAR and i have now got 15" six spoke ENKIE RIMS and the Spoiler i like do you have to drive it? NO i didn't think so :p

Originally posted by markGSX

Thank god.. but if I did it would be right off the cliff.
Oh yeah and since you said I had no pics, here is my car. IMO the way a 1g should be done..

http://bedlam.dreamwater.org/eclipse/pics/gsx12.jpg

Right mayb i dont want tobe like all the others now do i? Nope i want to have my car the way i want it and right now its in the shop having a midnight blue paint job put on it along with My painted "Dragons" and my new painted carbon fiber hood with a lil Anime girl on it

and by the way this is my first DSM i also have a Intergra

Shiro's Intergra MoonLight Roxy

Originally posted by Shiro

Right mayb i dont want tobe like all the others now do i?

Then why are you trying to immitate the FAST AND THE FURIOUS?

Too bad your make believe NOS won't help. I just love shutting down posers on the street.

Nos LOL i told you This is my <b>FIRST</b> DSM i know nothing of them

look at my intergra FatF rofl i had the paint job way before the movie even came out brother can we say like in 1995

This is the Anime girl i dreamed up thats going on my hood

Attachments

• mld.jpg
    mld.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 122
i'd perfer something Ranma 1/2 style :) (can't remember the drawing style)

As for kits

I have the Invader kit and the drift for sale brand new 7.5oz Fiberglass.

Invader=$600shipped
Drift=$800 shipped (real DRIFT)

That is shipped to anywhere in the us, residential.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back