The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help picking a turbo for my application

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DsMWookie

15+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I am really looking for a good pump gas turbo and probably something ball bearing to help streetability. Here are a list of my mods:

Eagle Rods
Wiseco Pistons (8.3:1 compression)
Buschur Stg3 head, ported and polished, SS valves, titanium springs and retainers
HKS 264 cams
JM fabrications sheet metal intake manifold
ported 2g exhaust manifold 3" mandrel all the way turbo back
750cc injectors and holley afpr
dsmlink
SBR coil on plug
SBR race FMIC and pipes
GM MAFT

I'm looking for something that will make good power and do it on pump gas. Not that im against race gas just I know what I will majorly see. I have really been looking at Forced Performance's turbo's FP green, red, 3052, and 3065. Please if you can give me some insite as to what to look for or how to help me make my decision. I would like it to make 500+hp but power means nothing has to be fast also.

dsmwookie

The 3065 will make great power but the only thing i'd get is bigger injectors something like 850's or along those lines...how ever 3052 would be much better pump gas turbo. But personally i'd get 3065.

What makes you say the 3065 over the 3052? This car is going to see the track but its main function is to be driven on the streets. I really do like the 3052 but not sure if the 3065 would just leave me more room to grow and the same streetability.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back