The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Need for Speed Carbon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

game is waaayyy to short. Cops are ghey, the exotics seem to be a complete rip off, and i find it retarded for what you have to do to unlock the 2g eclipse.

7"exhaust_tip;151094095 said:
game is waaayyy to short. Cops are ghey, the exotics seem to be a complete rip off, and i find it retarded for what you have to do to unlock the 2g eclipse.

I definately agree. Since my other posts I've finished career mode using only tuners (3 > FD > Evo). It really is fun but too short and easy, you're right about the exotics, and some of those challenges you have to do such as those required for the 2g are crazy. I haven't gotten it yet but I'm already disappointed since apparently you can't even mod it. I do enjoy just trying to see how long I can get the cops to chase me and how much damage I can do though.

Actually I have been trying to figure something out - how do you earn money in career mode after you control every area? I went back to race other races I've already won and you get like 500 bucks. Is there a way to earn more money because at that rate it'll take a looooong time to save up over a million for one of those challenges, as well as filling the garage with all tuners and what not.

The best way I have heard to get the million is to race with your starting car and not spend any cash until you get the million. I haven't tried it though. I am back to rocking TDU again, especially with the new cars for download.

I've got the rx-7 right now... about 75% complete. Recently unlocked the evo mr, sti, and SLR mclaren. I've got loads of money, since the rx-7 has worked for me the whole time. What do you think is the best next purchase?
Can you upgrade the SLR at all? All the stats are already pretty high... just wondering if they could go any higher.

Evo MR man, I beat the game no problem with it.

Alright... I've got a question for all of you that have this game out there:

I've beat the career mode 100% twice, once in tuner mode using only tuners, and the second time in exotic mode using only exotics. I've also won 100% of the quickraces, and beaten 100% of the bronze/silver/gold challenges. I got almost all of the reward cards minus the extremely hard ones to finish, and I know I'll get a couple more vehicles such as the dump truck and GSX once I do, but excluding those........ I still never unlocked the following cars:

Jaguar XK
Koenigsegg
Benz CLK-500
Camaro Concept
2007 Shelby GT-500

How the hell do you unlock the rest of the cars? I checked the NSF-C website to see which cars are in the game, and I have unlocked (or will eventually through the reward cards) every other car besides those. I'm playing it on a regular Xbox, but I don't see why that should matter. Do the rest of you have these cars or what??

TDU has potential but the physics are waaay out of whack to me, the cars are really unresponsive and they spin out of control too easily.

I'll give that the game is dumb in that you can't mod a 2G and personally I think the story line is dumb. From some reason the game is addicitive and the graphics aren't that bad, even on the Wii.

My Fav right now is the Lambo Murclo.....some long italian name with the bod kit 4. IT JUST LOOKS MEAN.:mad:. Like I am going to tear off you head and poop down your throat mean.And going against Wolf for the Lambo in an RX-8 is beyong me. Please some tell me how that is done. There is no way you could keep up so I am guessing overtakin him in the first round.

So does anyone have all the reward cards?LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back