The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

my stolen car story

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG boost tech

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2007
seattle, Washington
so let me tell u all a little story. i wake up to a nice little hangover on Saturday morning (ya ya whats new) so i get up take a shower & head out the door to go to endfest i get the parking lot & low & behold my Sentra is not there! so i head my happy butt into the apt mgr. & i find out that she has had it towed! then as im contemplating how i am going to fit a body in the trunk of a 2g she tells me that it was parked half in the fire lane & half up on the curb with the drivers door left wide open! so as the confusion kicks in, i now have some questions to ask myself, have the years of my own drug use suddenly caught up with me, exactly how much did i drink last night & do i really even have a car & y do i smell even after the shower? well, i have a fuzzy memory of parking my old 4 door ticket deflector but that may just be a drug/alcohol induced fulse memory? so i say screw it & take my tsi to endfest, ill deal with all this later! (insert hear: more drinking & forward to monday morning & another hangover!) i goto pick up my car & they tell me that they can have a fat chick pound me dry in the butt with a sandpaper covered dildo for a half hour or i can pay them $350!!! so i pick the later cus i didn't have a half hour to waste! i head into there yard to find my girl sitting there frowning as she is stuck between a civic & a eccort. i clime in & find that now my car seems to have the o so sweet aroma of crack in the morning, also there is a shatload of black plastic shavings all over inside, & they used a half of a tank of gas! so to recap my cars night, (i know ## getting bouard) it gets driven home parked, then stolen taken on a drug run, where the crackheads probably f"ed crack whores with a big black strap on cus there little flasid pee pees are to cracked out to get wood! (that is the only way i can figure on the plastic shavings! i am having the seats screened for STDs as u read this) then driven back & ditched 50' from where i parked it, then towed!!!! & i thought i had it bad! well at least they didn't screw up the car too bad, they just moved stuff around & didn't take a dam thing! well i know i really don't know anyone on this forum & im new hear but i just wanted to vent! O & 1 last thing WHO IN THE HEC uses the ashtray in a stolen car!!! &^#*%@ CRACKHEADS!!!

Lay off the crack! hahahaahah. Had somewhat of a similar problem... but I didn't get the car back... two truck driver backed over the car... crushing the roof in, but not before they stole half the stuff out of the car. And it took me 3 months to locate the car. Since nobody would give me info.

thanks! i have a 00 se (sr20 roller cam) its got a crudy set of cams, header, & a ton of headwork! so at least it was fun for them to drive!?!?! & i used to work for a truking Co. & i had to fix a trailer that ran over a car! so i can somehow understand your pain!

It's funny because it's true.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back