The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Items Stolen Out Of My Car!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee-Es-Tee

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta, Georgia
Last car my car was broken into- no damage to anything, thank God.

My missing items:
-Armani Acqua Di Gio cologne
-Oakley Square Wire 2.0 sunglasses
-Apple iPod with a shitload of 80's tunes.

I'm ultra pissed.

Good thing my laptop and GPS were in the house.

I HATE PEOPLE.

F*CK THIEVES.

...Thanks for listening guys... :cry:

Yeah you got lucky. I remember seeing a really nice white GSX chopped up. There's pictures of it on here somewhere.

i know. I am lucky! They didn't steal my cd-player, my gauges, my stuff from the backseat/trunk or anything under the hood. Whoever it was was an idiot.

I just realized a few moments ago that my coins that I keep in the cigarette tray thing were stolen, too. You know, that area next to the cupholder... yeah... that asshole.

Your lucky, one time I walked up to my truck to find pennies all over and noticed my ashtray/change tray was looted! There had to be at least $10 in nickels, dimes and quarters. The weird part is nothing else was gone, expensive tools, my deck, subs, amp. I guess he/she needed that change more than I did. Next time I'll remember to lock my door, oops

Another time they took a stack of cassette tapes, yes the old ones, but left the expensive shit. I really don't get thieves.

My dad said once, don't steal a chocolate bar! Rob a bank! Either way you going to jail. Yes he really did say that LOL

I see a new car alarm in your future?

The driver's side glass was broken out of my car less than a week after purchasing it. The factory alarm must have scared them off, as all they took was a few quarters I had in my cup holder. Luckily for me, I never keep anything valuable in the vehicle.

It was winter, so I got to substitute work with negotiating a replacement window. 45 minute drive to a great deal, with no side glass in 30° windy weather sucked.

I see a new car alarm in your future?

The driver's side glass was broken out of my car less than a week after purchasing it. The factory alarm must have scared them off, as all they took was a few quarters I had in my cup holder. Luckily for me, I never keep anything valuable in the vehicle.

It was winter, so I got to substitute work with negotiating a replacement window. 45 minute drive to a great deal, with no side glass in 30° windy weather sucked.

Definitely a new car alarm. If you haven't seen, I had a post maybe two weeks ago about my alarm not engaging at certain times. ...This was one of those times. *Sigh* I need to find the problem, or wire up a new one.

Sorry to hear about the broken window. Eek, that HAD to suck. I can't even imagine driving like that.

Well my car has no door handles or locks to pick:thumb: But i got thinking if they wanted in it that bad they'd just bust the window and open the door:notgood: But... Then my alarm system on my car would probably make them sh1t them selfs:tease:

Just get a good alarm and you should be good.:cool: But that really sucks just be glad they didn't break nothing

I know how you fill. Maybe like 1 year ago they busted out my window and stole every thing:beatentodeath: cd player,amps,subs,tweeters,speakers, and ever tool that i use for my dsm. also they took the time to clean out my car i guess they did not wear gloves.
This happend while i was working. There was a black out and it was night so no one seen nothing.:notgood::notgood:

My acura ricetegra got broken into with my brand new tent, air mattress, air pump, batteries, tommy armor golf clubs, cd book, and a few other odds and ends in it (i had just went shopping earlier that day for a camping trip) and the only things they stole were my cds and the air pump batteries. Everything else was nicely placed next to my car surrounded by shards of broken glass. Hope that crackhead has fun smoking crack and listening to my bootlegged grateful dead cd's!! :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back