The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

My NEW FWD 1G Suspension setup!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itzallstock

15+ Year Contributor
May 19, 2004
Millbrook, Illinois
I went with agx's and the ebiach prokit. I also have a front and rear strut bar. All I can say is WOW!!! What a difference! I was told the agx's might be a little rough but I just made a 300 mile trip and loved the set-up the whole time.
-Ben

what setting did you have the agx's set to? I am curious, if you put the agx's to the softest setting will it be similar to stock?

I run the sportlines, agx's (1,1 on the street, 3,6 autocross, 1,8 strip), megan racing strut bars, and a suspension techniques rear sway bar. Here's a pic from the autocross yesterday. Almost lifted the inside rear inthe one pic. (the hairpin turn is about 20mph, slalom is 45mph or so)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Car stays really flat and smooth through everything, needed to up the swaybar to the next setting though for a little more ass rotation. Still needs more camber up front too. placed 4th in Street Mod this day, missed 3rd by .3 seconds too.

how are the agx's at the softest setting on the street? is it comparable to stock?

LudEcrous777 said:
how are the agx's at the softest setting on the street? is it comparable to stock?

Quite a bit stiffer actually. If you want it to ride as soft as stock, keep the stock suspension.

Oh and I didn't hit those cones, I scared them down. Actually even with rain hitting the course on the last two runs on that slick blacktop I still stayed clean on every run somehow.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back