The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

New Suspension Setup!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1glaserturbo

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Creve Coeur, Missouri
Not quite here yet, but I found a really good deal here on tuners. Kyb AGX struts all around with eibach pro-kit lowering springs. Will hopefully give my car a little stiffer stance and look a bit more aggressive. Only paying $450 shipped for a basically brand new setup, watcha think!

Any advice or tips with this suspension I should know of?

Update, Suspension came in the other day and I finally got around to putting it on.

KYB AGX 4/8 way adjustable shocks/eibach pro-kit lowering springs. $450 shipped!!

Fronts
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Rears

Comparison for the new/old front shocks

Installed Fronts

Installed Rears (Pain in the ass, were rust welded on :D)

I'll be sitting 3 in the fronts and 7 in the back until I get an idea of how the car will run.

1glaserturbo said:
I'll be sitting 3 in the fronts and 7 in the back until I get an idea of how the car will run.

$450 shipped is a pretty good price, looks like they're almost brand new.

AGX's are very stiff, might want to try something less than 7 in the rear

Yeah, that's what I was told. The bumpstops are off the original car and have been looked over by a shop where I bought them at. The setup only has 3 miles on them, heh

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back