The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My first 4g63- '99 Soranno Red GSX Build+ Photoshoots

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your not the only one I'm contemplating getting a Evo. Just to put the 2g to the side and get it running the way I want it to. Then I'll have two one for the winter and one for summer.

Your not the only one I'm contemplating getting a Evo. Just to put the 2g to the side and get it running the way I want it to. Then I'll have two one for the winter and one for summer.

Yeah, I could do that if I wanted to, but I have a perfect DD that's super easy to repair if something were to happen. If I want to go out and 'live life in the fast lane' I can always hop on my Hayabusa. Just trying to be smart with my money, but you can't take it with you when you go right?

I wish that I had good news to tell anyone that has been following this thread, but I don't. The GSX is still sitting. Being active duty stationed away from it makes it really hard to have work done on it. With each day that goes by I miss it more and more!

This is a great build. It's crazy to see where this car came from, and where it's at today.

The military has put me in situations where I've been forced to get rid of my cars (Galant VR-4 and 1G GST) and I'll tell you, I've always regretted it. At the time, it was the only thing that made sense, but if I could do it again I'd have kept both if I had the opportunity. If you can, keep the car. I know we don't always have that option, but if you do, I'd say hold on to it.

I'm currently on active duty as well, and most of my family is still in Mexico, Missouri. That's right in your neck of the woods! Shoot me a PM sometime.

This is a great build. It's crazy to see where this car came from, and where it's at today.

The military has put me in situations where I've been forced to get rid of my cars (Galant VR-4 and 1G GST) and I'll tell you, I've always regretted it. At the time, it was the only thing that made sense, but if I could do it again I'd have kept both if I had the opportunity. If you can, keep the car. I know we don't always have that option, but if you do, I'd say hold on to it.

I'm currently on active duty as well, and most of my family is still in Mexico, Missouri. That's right in your neck of the woods! Shoot me a PM sometime.

Yeah. I have a hard time when it comes to thinking about selling it. I am not in a position where I HAVE to right. And the benefit to having it is that it's completely paid for, so I can work on it when able without any financial obligations. Which is nice. I think ultimately, I would like to keep it as my fun car, and do some body work to it myself. Since it's been sitting for so long the clearcoat is starting to fail =( . After it's running I'll look into doing body work.

I should be tearing into the DSM within the next week or so. I'll do my best to update everyone, but I am a bit behind on this thread =P

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back