The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Mt90 MTL synchromesh

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YungTlon

5+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2018
Pueblo, Colorado
So I know there has been many post about what fluid to use and I’ve been reading for a while and everyone says straight mt90 or by synchroshift or they just run straight synchromesh etc. I know it’s all about personal opinion, but based on a mistake I’ve made I’m going to have to run mt90, Mtl, and synchromesh mixed together. Can someone link a person that’s ran this mix? Just wanna make sure it’s not like motor oil and it pisses the different oils off when you mix them. I’ve always been told mixing motor oils is a no no but I have saw people run crazy mixtures, I have tried mt90, lightweight, and synchromesh . Was wondering if the Mtl would make any difference. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back