The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mitsubishi Day At Raceway Park July 23rd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

for those wanting to race, u will first have to pass tech and on top of that need to have a helmet, long sleeve shirt, and pants.

Spoolio - Those of you who are running your car...good luck with that...it's not even worth it because you're gonna be knocking like crazy.

What do u mean?? Ive ran my car when it was hot out and i wasnt knocking like crazy and yea of course itll be hott.. LOL

GinNBoost said:
Those of you who are running your car...good luck with that...it's not even worth it because you're gonna be knocking like crazy. On top of that it takes forever to cool your car off.

uhm six_bolt, i didnt say that... look up LOL....

good times....we were running late...i met up with 313, nice ride man..saw a black gsx with jerz plates from dsm tuners (cuz of the sticker on the back window wanted to say whats up, but didnt see the owner.... some nice ass rides.. shame that dsmmotorsport (yellow 1g) didnt make it past his second run..i remember that ride from last year... the sunburn itself makes it all worth it.. in case anyone happened to see my ride, tribal body graphics CF hood with tribal... said import heat on the bottom of my windshield....

never the less props to everyone who ran and showed up, this was good...

btw i saw 3 white 2gs im guessing from these forums...very nice.... :thumb:

hope to meet more soon...

yea we seen Team Total Eclipse, u guys parked right next to us,... hehe if someone gets some pics posted of our cars, im sure youll remember

thanks guys.. i was really lookin hard but im glad we did park next to u. there was not one bad thing said all day except when we left, no one wanted to....

ill def come through for the next one...

as far as the turbo'ing the cars.. i have a turbo kit but no mechanic around here deals with doing the switch for a mitsu or they just dont want the hassle if its not a honda....

-=0\

All that matters is that I owned a 12 second car with a 14 second run. So I accomplished my goal for that day.

heh adam, technically u won yes, but you still would have got pwnd.... plain and simple,

gotta love built 2G's running high 14's!, gotta give props for 7bolts!, LOL jus fukin wit u, its still a dsm on the outside...

1G pwns.

I did the dumbest thing ever at my first mitsu day... I thought it was going to be an all day thing so I decided to go to the mall with my g/f because I knew she was going to get bored and I thought we would go to the mall get her some stuff and come back and catch some races, dyno my car and race a little. The only problem is that I came back right when mitsu day was over and only got to see every mitsu leave as I drove in. My friend didn't even end up coming until 4:30. We did tho see 3 eclipses and one black 2g eclipse run 3 11 sec runs so I guess it wasn't a total wash out. One of the 11 sec runs was against a heavily modded mustang that got owned!

Nice weather but I wasn't impressed with the runs seemed to me that most dsm's were 14's and higher including mine. Oh well... it was fun.

HI, i see you got a picture of my 4g cool!

I ran it even thoug i have like 300 miles on it! my best time was 14.9!

bad news is, on my way to e-town, i got hit by a lil old lady, she went thorugh a red light right before i got to the park. no major damage though. i was lucky. just my rim and a dent on my rear quearter panel :-(

WAIT!, WTF? you still went to etown?, everyone thought u went home, we were all wondering what happen to you and where u went, u should have called someone man, we were watching some dood in a 4G race, so apparently that was you?., haha i think you raced that guy GinAndBoost once, you came close to beating him , he has a "built" silver 2G with a smashed back bumper, i think his best was a 14.8, wow a 4G is competition for the 2G GST?

My best time was a 14.4. Get it right. And who said my car was "built?" Last time I checked it just has bolt ons. It's not tuned and doesn't have upgraded internals. Sure a competent driver would have hit 13s with the car, but this is really my first season ever really running the car.

in the resturant you said you would rather keep ur "built" 7bolt then have a 6bolt, which sounded pretty weird to me, anyways i doubt a competant driver would have hit 13's hence the fact your best run was a 14.4-5-6 whatever it was, and u had a good r/t along with your shifts were pretty good, but anyways if ur gonna keep ur 2G 7bolt for the looks, you misewell slap a huge body kit and a gigantic wing on it and enter it into Rice Import Nights, i wouldnt bother trying to build it and race competitivly, unless you plan on stripping the entire car and fiberglass body , like most 2G owners do when they shoot for under 10s..

anyone see the buick run low 14's??? I was there until it closed and there was a buick lesabre or something that ran like a 14.4 or something, it was crazy!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back