The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Mitsubishi Day At Raceway Park July 23rd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does it cost anything to race or enter mitsu day?

yes i think its about 15$ to get in and 30 to race if u want to

do you kno if it is 30 for the day or 30 a race?

u hafta pay 15$ just to get in, then you pay 30$ to race, u get 3 runs, its controlled so they'll tell u what to do , and where to go

Spoolio said:
they wont let you race without a muffler of some sort, you need a full pipe going back to a muffler, u dont need a cat or anything, just make sure theres pipes that go from ur mani to a muffler, thats why they say "Street Muffled vehicles only" sux but ya gotta obey thier rules to compete. :thumb:

Oh well, what about my car smoking you think their will be any problems with that?

na i dont think they will, as long its not smokin wildly

:thumb: :dsm: :thumb: :talon: :thumb: :laser: :thumb:

stevew1 said:
nah..noone beats me at being the stockest car :cool:

DSM meet about a month ago:

::Steve pops open hood and everyone gathers around::
Adam: Man, it doesn't get more stock than this! :D

Steve, I know your goodies are electronic and inside your car. Stop fooling everyone, baller. :thumb:

steve, get an apexi safc, thats all u need for now, get ur car tuned perfect, and youll see a nice smooth power increase!

Me and about 5+ of my buddies from the NJDSM board will be meeting you guys at the Lowes at 8:30 saturday morning. Hope to see you guys there

Do you guys know what time the actual event is starting? I saw a lot of guys meeting at 8:30, but we only have my brother and I driving from PA so it's gonna be a straight shot there.

guys i just bought a 06 gt eclipse and i would love to go to e-town tomorrow. I am in Northern Jersey. I would like to meet up with u guys, where on the turnpike or parkway or where in NJ are u guys meeting up at and at what time? I am coming from Garfield

Hey martin, if you would like to meet up with me and a few guys in Fairlawn, it will be alot easier for you to follow us down there., if u want to meet up, just reply and ill tell u my cell

edpettit_TSI said:
Do you guys know what time the actual event is starting? I saw a lot of guys meeting at 8:30, but we only have my brother and I driving from PA so it's gonna be a straight shot there.

event starts at 9

i will be there at 7-7:15, after 7:15 i am leaving., hope to see ya ther!

You guys that are running, what gas are you going to use? I think I'm just going to use a gal. of 100 oct. What times are you guys expecting?

to tell ya the truth, it depends on how much gas you have in ur car when u put the gallon of 100octane in, if u have more then 8-10 gallons then theres no point, cause the 1gallon of octane is just going to get diluted, if i were you , i would get VP Fuel, thats what i use to use, its like 110octane, i use to put 2gallons of super (92-93octane), then dump 3 gallons of 110 octane in, its pricey tho, like 8bucks a gallon, then it ushally evens it out to like 102 octane cause the ratio of octane gettin mixed together, if not, use up all ur gas, and just put a few gallons of 100octane gas in, (cam2) and run it till its on E, then go to rt9 and get gas on the way out :thumb:

Spoolio said:
steve, get an apexi safc, thats all u need for now, get ur car tuned perfect, and youll see a nice smooth power increase!

Bro... that's what I'm saying... he HAS one. And then some.

EDIT: Anyone know if the track requires helmets?

uhm, actually im not to sure, i think u need a helmet if you dial in below 10 seconds?, im not exactly sure myself, mite wanna contact etown for that one

Yea I'll be on empty when I put in the 100 oct. Anyways yes you have to use a helmet they rent them there for I think 2-4 bucks and they hold your license, so dont forget it.

I wish I could run, but my battery relocation doesn't even have a cutoff switch yet :(.

fulanititoo8198 said:
ha, obviously you haven't seen my car yet, who cares about that shi* anyways well I pretend I don't care about it. My car looks like it got punched by a big donkey.

LOL!

Too bad I can't make it, I would be one for most beat up DSM, hanging stock bumper, and on a spare steelie ROFL

Those of you who are running your car...good luck with that...it's not even worth it because you're gonna be knocking like crazy. On top of that it takes forever to cool your car off.

I just washed my car and I gotta say, it looks pretty damn good! I hope it's not the crappiest car there so I would appreciate it if some of you guys who have nice cars didn't wash them or something to give me a fighting chance, thanks! LOL see you saturday everyone.

man i really should try to get to sleep, its 9pm now, i need to be up at like 6:45

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back