The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Mitsubishi Day At Raceway Park July 23rd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my problem is , is that i have the money, just not time to do this shyt, LOL oh yea captd, what EMS do u have in ur car?,

i use an afc i was able to get around a 25hp gain going from just 15psi to 17 psi on my 16g, but for sum reason it wont hit past 16psi and i had it up to 18 at one point making me beleive theres a leak not letting it hold anythjing more than 16.O well i shall search and find this leak(s) hopefully.

ahh, who tuned ur car lasttime?, cause u cant really tune ur car without an EMS, but i guess they adjusted ur fuel and air curve incriments, from ur high and low throttle, im having a bit of trouble with my safc, i dont wanna fugg with it to much, since i never had one before except in this car, im not exactly sure how to set it so its perfect, i got the equip to do it, i got the datalogger to read the stuff, just not sure where everything is suppose to be at. :confused:

as far as how to do it with a datalogger and everything goes, i am pretty sure thqat on a 1g you raise or lower the fuel in the high and low throttle to get it till where theres 0 knock across the board and your o2 voltages b/w .92 and .94 .96 and up is rich i beleive.

I'll be going. I haven't gone to a meet yet, but I want to so as long as I know a time and a place you can expect me and my 2g there... :thumb:

well supposably we are meeting up at lowes on rt 9 in freehold i think, check the other thread for the exact address, be there at 8:30 am , so we can get in at exactly 9 when the gates open

:thumb: :talon: :thumb:

never been to mitsu meet before, sounds kinda cool. ill be there. lowes on rt.9 freehold, 8:30?

oo hell yea count me in for sure... nothing like a bunch of dsm's rolling together :dsm:

btw.. u mean the lowes on rt 9 and 520 right??

yea i belive so, whatever the addy was i posted, actually CaptD posted the address first so if you want to just ask him, maybe he can help u with directions

SiX_BoLt said:
oo hell yea count me in for sure... nothing like a bunch of dsm's rolling together :dsm:

btw.. u mean the lowes on rt 9 and 520 right??

sorry i should have just researched but here ya go, i posted this in the other mitsu day july 23rd thread i made in here also..

OK HERES JUST FOR UPDATES IF ANYONE NEEDS THIS INFO

LOWE'S OF MARLBORO, NJ #1567
57 U.S. HIGHWAY 9 SOUTH
MORGANVILLE, NJ 07751

Located at the intersection of Route 9 and Route 520, and one mile south of Route 9 and Route 18.

DIRECTIONS:

JUST MAPQUEST THE ADDRESS ABOVE.

PLEASE BE THERE AT 8:30 SHARP! :thumb:

alright, ill be there with my spliffin azz 1g, dont drive behind me at wot unless u want a nice black paintjob

alright man, hope to see ya there in the AM! ROFL

my 97 gst is gonna be the stockest car there isn't it??? LOL I'll just drive next to the nice cars so when people look at their cars I can make believe they are looking at mine!

3134 said:
my 97 gst is gonna be the stockest car there isn't it??? LOL I'll just drive next to the nice cars so when people look at their cars I can make believe they are looking at mine!

LOL thats what i do!, since i got a 1g and people look cause the 2g's are "nicer", its ok i got my 1g 4g63 :sneaky:

haha, well my car has battle wounds because of living in the city. I have scratches, dents, scrapes and all that good stuff and most of it is on my driver's side so I'll do my best to let my "good" side show whenever a picture is flashed.

3134 said:
my 97 gst is gonna be the stockest car there isn't it???

nah..noone beats me at being the stockest car :cool:

hahah steve, your right, but dont you have an "aftermarket" radio? LOL

3134 said:
haha, well my car has battle wounds because of living in the city. I have scratches, dents, scrapes and all that good stuff and most of it is on my driver's side so I'll do my best to let my "good" side show whenever a picture is flashed.

ha, obviously you haven't seen my car yet, who cares about that shi* anyways well I pretend I don't care about it. My car looks like it got punched by a big donkey.

Question, Is it allowed to have your exhaust removed from the 02 back at englishtown this saturday? Also if my car is smoking, could I still run?

sorry I'm tempted to run I haven't done so in a long time. :rolleyes:

they wont let you race without a muffler of some sort, you need a full pipe going back to a muffler, u dont need a cat or anything, just make sure theres pipes that go from ur mani to a muffler, thats why they say "Street Muffled vehicles only" sux but ya gotta obey thier rules to compete. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back