The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well if i get enough guys from sac or from farther maybe well come down there. sounds like fun just not so fun of a drive with racing seats.LOL

this will be sick, i live like 4 miles away.
I just moved here a few months ago, and have been looking for a new dsm lately. Once i find one and buy it ill be showing up every 2nd saturday

whats wrong with the dsm you have now????? :D

i have a evo member meetin me up tmrw as well, im buying his shocks aha, and he wants to check out the meet, and kc i think im heading straight there so yea no caravan.
-shane

nice turn out, seen a lot of members i havent met til yesterday, seen a couple familiar faces, great smoothies ahaha. Swap meet=Sucess. See you all Next Month. Oh Btw, BoostedTalonTS, I got your bulbs, dont forget the Elbow LOL

nice turn out, seen a lot of members i havent met til yesterday, seen a couple familiar faces, great smoothies ahaha. Swap meet=Sucess. See you all Next Month. Oh Btw, BoostedTalonTS, I got your bulbs, dont forget the Elbow LOL

Got it... Here she is:

Attachments

• DSCN0530 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0530 (Small).JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 95
cool thanks, I wonder if I were to spray it black with the Plasti dip, if it could hold up to the heat.

Nope, I didn't... Just used brake cleaner to remove any oil residue & so far, so good :)

On the TB elbow, I would strip off the red paint anyways... whoever did this must have shot this thing from like 3 inches away! It has paint runs all over it, but hey... at least it is 2.5” :cool:

A brass wire wheel works wonders:thumb:

i need to know if I have to sand everything down before I paint, I have to repaint all I/C Pipes. Hopefully I can redue everything in black with the high temp. I just wan it to stick, sometimes it starts to flake off.

you might need to sand blast your piping for the paint to stick since your piping was polished....

YO...good turnout.....+1 for the swap meet...hehe thanks again BoostedTalonTS, GsxEcutioner, HadesOmega for the parts...... I repainted the valve cover yesturday...ill post pics of it later...looks really clean, and ima hook up the EBC this week once i get sum free time. thanks again you guys :thumb: Sorry no pics...once again i didn't have my camera :banghead: .... hey shane did that one evo guy show up with the evo shocks?

hey everyone so i talked to the owner of tapX on 280 and saratoga about 10 mins away from the meet yesturday.....she said kool we can have the meet there.... and she'll hook us up with discounts on the pearl drinks and food there....I told her.... we'll be having a meet every 2nd sat. of the month...and she says thats fine. if we wanna have the meet there its fine jz keep her updated with things. shes hella laid back... and is into cars also..
its a pretty big parking lot...hardly any cars, theres also a taqueria rite next to the place...so if anyone is up for some mex food....there u go :D
is anyone down for this? if not then foster freeze is still fine with me.

wait isnt that the parking lot where there hella ricers all the time?

wait isnt that the parking lot where there hella ricers all the time?

nah...thats at mcCarthy ranch.....if u take 880 down to 280 then jz get off the on the next exit saratoga and tapx will be on your leftside. before BK....no one goes down there....its pretty much a new tapx ....the owner said she prob bring a dj jz for hell of it LOL... im going there after work tonight...ill take pics of the place and the parking lot

oh cool well make the event then

Rustoleum's High Temp (1500*) BBQ paint FTW!

-Used that stuff on my JMF SS heatshield and it holds up to that kind of heat pretty well :thumb:

hahaha thats what i sprayed my rims with 2months ago.....works wonders....the paint still hasn't come off...and still looks like i jz sprayed it yesturday :hellyeah:

+1 for Rustoleum's High Temp (1500*) BBQ paint

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back