The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets set up another meet! calaveras park?

You mean Ed Levin? There are to many areas for people unfamiliar with it, to get lost. There is also a fee to get in.

Im down for some banana shakes though. It is the night before CMI, but I'll bring the talon out on the new wheel/tire setup to chill.

Count me in :thumb:

BTW Ted, I've got my 1450's on the way... Is your buddy still interested in the 950's? They should be available by the next meet, provided I can get a little help from the Master dialing in the new 1450's... e85 here I come :hellyeah:

Count me in :thumb:

BTW Ted, I've got my 1450's on the way... Is your buddy still interested in the 950's? They should be available by the next meet, provided I can get a little help from the Master dialing in the new 1450's... e85 here I come :hellyeah:

Yep and yep.

You may want to start working on an on/off switch to ground from your idle position switch to ecu. Thats gonna be for your switchable maps.

Yep and yep.

You may want to start working on an on/off switch to ground from your idle position switch to ecu. Thats gonna be for your switchable maps.

Already in-process, my good man! -That, as well as the active LED mod for the Cyclone's secondary activation... While I'm in there, I'm planning ahead for another LED for the EGR solenoid function, if I ever end up going using that output once it goes to 'full race' :shhh: I'm thinking something like full line pressure for the trans when WOT or > 60% load or something :sneaky:

hey are you still making those videos on BAR youtube? That's you and your 1g right?

Havent made any videos for bar in a while. But yes that is me and my 1G.

This is the latest one compiled by an ex DSMr.

YouTube - La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- WyldKardz DSM

Already in-process, my good man! -That, as well as the active LED mod for the Cyclone's secondary activation... While I'm in there, I'm planning ahead for another LED for the EGR solenoid function, if I ever end up going using that output once it goes to 'full race' :shhh: I'm thinking something like full line pressure for the trans when WOT or > 60% load or something :sneaky:

Sounds like you got it planned out pretty good. :thumb:

im down for this hahaha ted is it still cool if i roll with you guys to CMI?

im down for this hahaha ted is it still cool if i roll with you guys to CMI?

Absolutely! We are leaving sunday morning at 630 from milpitas. Ill keep in touch with you.

bump!!!

So I believe the meet is this saturday right? Every 2nd Saturday of every month. Jan 8, 2011 foster freeze meet ... ill be there around 7ish

i think im gonna make it....

All you guy's don't forget about the CMI race at Sac. this Sunday........

are you going jason? cus i will be hahaha

Fosho:hellyeah: I will be in the dailyD. gvr4 it's 110% full factory weight PIG"with a few bolt on's"....The Beast gvr4 is getting the cage and a few other goodies:sneaky:
We will see you there bro...

sweet so i heard the beast got a custom 4 speed tranny now?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back