The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My bad ThaGremlin jz been so busy....I pm you back bro :D

I finally got my CB hood and fmic on....it runs way better....feels like it picked up an extra 20+ hp or sumthing....ima go dyno it at wyotech later this week... :hellyeah: only thing i hate tho is my oil light keeps flickering when i wot it...other than that i love boosting all day ROFL

Thanx GsxEcutioner... i did another boost leak test and found out the problem.. had leak at one of my cuplers...(f##### ebay POS cuplers) on the cold side of intercooler and then adjusted my BOV softer ...runs so much better nd pulls harder too...thanx man... :thumb:

Glad I could help. :thumb:, Ill see you sat, with the EVC.

I'm down to go. My car isn't much to look at, but it'll be great to see a ton of DSM's in one spot and talk shop with some experienced car guys. :thumb:

3 more days ROFL Wooot Woot....F##kn rain needs to stop so I can go wash my car already ....damn weather :banghead:

Anyone have an extra boost gauge lying around...mine sux...I needa better one....and i don't want to buy one from pep boys either.

i got a autometer phantom somewhere in the garage.... but i cant make it saturday BTY guys i know im hosting it but ran in to some problems with the car and i need to go to my buddy's house saturday to get my DP welded and my evo shocks put on.... ill be there next month though

i got a autometer phantom somewhere in the garage.... but i cant make it saturday BTY guys i know im hosting it but ran in to some problems with the car and i need to go to my buddy's house saturday to get my DP welded and my evo shocks put on.... ill be there next month though

How much you want for it??? All good bro well see you nxt meet eH:thumb: Ill take pics and post em up after. Man your car should ride a lot smoother after u get thos shocks in....post sum install pics bro if you can :D

Is this meet still going down? I was hoping my talon would be up n ready for this Saturday, and she is!! Woot!! Ok, however, I think my clutch is slipping after a TRE tranny install. It really sucks driving because the acceleration is super slow. The rmp's go up but the car doesn't go.. Oh well maybe I'll show up, if not then next time....

Well, we're there to meet...... Not to race....... Just show up..... Represent DSM........ Scare the crap of hon-duhs....... Lol...

Is this meet still going down? I was hoping my talon would be up n ready for this Saturday, and she is!! Woot!! Ok, however, I think my clutch is slipping after a TRE tranny install. It really sucks driving because the acceleration is super slow. The rmp's go up but the car doesn't go.. Oh well maybe I'll show up, if not then next time....

you sure you adjusted your clutch correctly when you threw the tranny in? could've messed up your clutch driving it unadjusted.

change of plans for me, i will not be attending due to circumstances beyond my control, i'll see you guys out there next month though!

Well, we're there to meet...... Not to race....... Just show up..... Represent DSM........ Scare the crap of hon-duhs....... Lol...

Yea that's koo n all but I feel like a hon duh because I have to drive so slow.. Its ridiculous :sosad:

you sure you adjusted your clutch correctly when you threw the tranny in? could've messed up your clutch driving it unadjusted
change of plans for me, i will not be attending due to circumstances beyond my control, i'll see you guys out there next month though!

By adjusted do you mean bleeding the clutch? If so, yes we did. Didnt do anything else for adjustments.

By adjusted do you mean bleeding the clutch? If so, yes we did. Didnt do anything else for adjustments.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYJxQyjIhUw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYJxQyjIhUw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I also will not be able to make it. My friend is having a birthday dinner that day. I'll see you guys next month.

How much you want for it??? All good bro well see you nxt meet eH:thumb: Ill take pics and post em up after. Man your car should ride a lot smoother after u get thos shocks in....post sum install pics bro if you can :D

yes i will... you guys have fun

i may go triz, marks gunna pick up my evc, if you want i can bring the gauge too.

when is he picking it up? i still have to find that shit haha

Yeah this meet is still on :hellyeah: im not really sure whos gunna show up but I'm still down to hangout wit a couple fellow dsmers even If tha pacqiao fight is on :D maybe we can all roll down together to tapX on sarotoga and watch the fight over there get sum pearl drinks or sumthing :sneaky: ....either way you'll see me at this meet... Catcha all there my ninjas ROFL

GsxEcutioner if you come thru....bring tha gauge too...i might pick it up...not sure tho but bring it jz in case....

Treezzy...how much you want for it???? hook me up bro :p

Treezzy...how much you want for it???? hook me up bro :p[/QUOTE]

just pick it up....

Yeah this meet is still on :hellyeah: im not really sure whos gunna show up but I'm still down to hangout wit a couple fellow dsmers even If tha pacqiao fight is on :D maybe we can all roll down together to tapX on sarotoga and watch the fight over there get sum pearl drinks or sumthing :sneaky: ....either way you'll see me at this meet... Catcha all there my ninjas ROFL

GsxEcutioner if you come thru....bring tha gauge too...i might pick it up...not sure tho but bring it jz in case....

Treezzy...how much you want for it???? hook me up bro :p

wait your for sure picking up the EVC right? Thats the only reason Ill be coming out that day. and Ill bring the gauge too.

yea np just remind shane to pick it up i still have to find it hahaha its somewhere in here hahahaha

ok dont know if any one has a safc2 for sale but im looking for one and a 190 fuel pump so if anyone has one text me 209 405 1347 name is tony and if you do bring it to the meet but text me first

this will be sick, i live like 4 miles away.
I just moved here a few months ago, and have been looking for a new dsm lately. Once i find one and buy it ill be showing up every 2nd saturday

nice well i'm still down to go too... so is there going to be a sf caravan down or should i just show up at 6?? 98 dsmkid, are you still gonna sell me those rims and tires?? i hope so-already got the cash-

Do you still want me to bring the black Hyundai valve cover you asked about?

yeah bring it tooo.....no cracks on the valve cover rite...send me a pic bro..my bad for not getting at you early...kinda hectic with my personal life LOL

nice well i'm still down to go too... so is there going to be a sf caravan down or should i just show up at 6?? 98 dsmkid, are you still gonna sell me those rims and tires?? i hope so-already got the cash-

yeah i got them at my house...ill bring em....jz remember 1 wheel needs new tire... the other 3 are still good....

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back