The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm down for sure...it will give me a chance to visit with my good buddy from Milpitas.

w00t! :hellyeah:

Bring me some special cookies, my heel spurs have been bugging me :D

Hey guys if you know anybody in the market for a electronic boost controller let them know I got a HKS evc 4 for sale

I have an evc iv for sale too if more than one person is interested.
-shane

I have an evc iv for sale too if more than one person is interested.
-shane

damn sucks just picked up a tru boost for 150 band new.... ill buy your shit for $20 LOL jkROFL

Saturday Nov. 13, 2010 2 1/2 weeks left :thumb:

someone bring a legit camera... my stupid cousins broke mine (dropped on the concrete) :banghead: I knew i shouldn't have let them take pics :ohdamn:

WooooHooooo!!!! 2 1/2 more weeks....I haven't been to foster freeze in a minute

btw does anyone have an open garage i can use to put my fmic on???.....cant do it outside...no space except the street and my drive way is full of brokn down 240z's :toobad: hella sux... i dont even have a place to wrk on my car anymore

You can use my garage. Just hit me up on Wednesday. Its my day off.

We got a problem. There is a car show in vallejo that saturday. :(

next month then ted?

Thanks to Ryuto and Triztane, my car is up to par, just needs to be tuned, so whats up? no more meet?

I don't think everyone is going to the car show or TNT. I say the meet should still go on. Let's keep it going for those who can make it. It's a monthly meet, so if you can't make it this month there's always next month.

I don't think everyone is going to the car show or TNT. I say the meet should still go on. Let's keep it going for those who can make it. It's a monthly meet, so if you can't make it this month there's always next month.

yeah im still down for this meet, ...who else is going to sho up at the meet....????? :D head count?????

What he said^ Aint no reason to cancel it, besides I dont know of many DSMrs that go to car shows anyways. I am just obligated to go with the crew I have been in for 8 years :)

okie dokie.... its still on for that saturday then....

haha your car is fixed you better be in

What was wrong with your car?

i had a fallen rocker for the past 4k, opened the valve cover to retorque the head at starbucks yesterday to find the rocker on the side, ryuto fixed it and boost til redline all day now. so glad.
-Shane

Oh foreals. I though I told you before to check the rocker that one time you came over. LOL I thought that was my problem too but it was just rusted out gas tank. HAHA Glad to see you can enjoy your car now.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back