The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll try to get this thing together by then... Still need to finish up a little more porting & polishing on the turbine & o2 housings before I can reinstall the rebuilt H1E

Ill be there this time, just got the 1g panda running with the help of Tedspec tuning.

I'm in,

I haven't been active for quite some time...

Anyone have re-circulation kit for HKS bov? please bring it to the meet.

Lets be out there at 6pm

Last minute change for me I'll be out there about 8pm

Last minute change for me I'll be out there about 8pm

It was a good turn out need more cars there next month. Fix your dsm's and roll out. See you all there.

Next week it is. I'll do my best to get my car running right. I requested this Sunday and next Saturday off so I'll have time to get the very minor things squared away. Anyone else going?

Got a big project out of the way this week, so I have some free time to hang out.

I'll most likely be there early around 4 or so enjoying some good food.

Not going to be there late though.

Got a big project out of the way this week, so I have some free time to hang out.

I'll most likely be there early around 4 or so enjoying some good food.

Not going to be there late though.

Hmm, 4PM? I'm usually under a car by then. Maybe I'll take a late lunch that day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back