The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ill be driving the DSM to the meet in San Jose. Hopefully Junious can make it too. If anyone is going to Fosters, Ill try to make it out with the DSM so you ain't so ronerey....

If I can get my car running right before the meet I'll be going but haven't had a day off since sac raceway. Might have to call in to work Sunday just to tinker with it.

Man I can't wait to get my car running. I've been waiting to find a meet near me since I got my Dsm and every time I want to go my car is under construction. I'm hoping to have it done in a few weeks. My wife is 38wks pregnant and it's really hard to find time to wrench on my gsT. My profile is up to date and am trying to get it back together. I keep running into snags like I got it done and went to start it and the starter just spins. I order a new flywheel thinking that's the problem and the flywheels are the exact same. And STM isn't replying back to my email of me wanting to return it. So, I got a new starter and I should be putting it on along with the trans and everything hope it starts and I can make it to one of these meets. I would like to discuss stuff about the car with you all because I am going for the fwd record and need a lot of advice. I have 42r and dnp twin scroll on the way I hope that would do it for the turbo, but who knows. Hope to be there soon.

Anthony B.

Might be able to stop by for a quick second.

would go, but I fubar'd the clutch on my laser last weekend at the autocross

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back