The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM is down due to needing to get STAR tested. Tried getting a temporary registration number from the DMV, but they don't give those out anymore. Instead they gave me 2 slips valid for only one day each. One for driving to the smog and the other for driving it back. :notgood: Hit me up if you can help me out.

Maybe I'll swing by in my new DD (GR STi :coy:)

DSM is down due to needing to get STAR tested. Tried getting a temporary registration number from the DMV, but they don't give those out anymore. Instead they gave me 2 slips valid for only one day each. One for driving to the smog and the other for driving it back. :notgood: Hit me up if you can help me out.

Maybe I'll swing by in my new DD (GR STi :coy:)

Group buy on star testing??? :D ROFL

No but seriously, I need one done on my car too.

Hey guys, I bought temp tags for the past three months aha. $50 a month. Just gotta tell em it won't smog.

Sat ill be picking up another Gvr4 that doesn't run-__- LOL

kind of went over board on spending on parts don't know if ill have enough for gas. But I heard there's another meet 6- midnight over on story road. All cars if you guys wanna mob? Just throwing it out there.

ill be at TEDSPEC tonite but ill try to pass by if anything

I wasent planning on going and showed up around 8, no one was there so I waited like for ten min and left. If u guys are still going to be there for a bet ill come by.

Bump for the 2nd Saturday coming up. I'll have my "street legal" car out there :)

My significant other can tolerate my car (heck, she even helps detail it), but the key here is its a meet at a food joint. You bring up Banana shakes, Peach Parfaits, and soft serve cones and well...all of a sudden, its not such a bad car meet for them!

:)

P.S. I'll be there early around 5, leaving at 7-7:30.

anyone show up after I left? we were at 8 at that point, 9 if I had brought my car.

Good times! -I'm thankful that I was able to show up in the DSM & that School Bus Turbo Mark2 is (seemingly) off to a good start :thumb:

So when's your next test & tune night opening Ted? I'd like to do something about this whole 10.0 AFR thing :coy:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back