The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Milpitas every 2nd sat. of the month dsm meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just found out the next meet (not this one in milpitas every 2nd Saturday of the month) is going to be on January 13th. In San Jose from 1pm-7pm. Still trying to figure out a location but it's going to be a BBQ.

Just found out the next meet (not this one in milpitas every 2nd Saturday of the month) is going to be on January 13th. In San Jose from 1pm-7pm. Still trying to figure out a location but it's going to be a BBQ.

ill be out to sac for winter warmup's so im not gonna make this one...

I thought you were talking about Saturday the 12th?

Sunday is CMI, Saturday is landfill dump day for me.

Alright well guy who's hosting the even is saying it will be on the 13th. So January 13th the day is set. Now can I get a head count? So far it's me and 3 others I know of. Anyone else? It'll be in San Jose.

You should start a new thread so as to not get it confused with our normal monthly meets (which is this thread). I'll be out of town for this month's meet, but I might be available on the 13th for the BBQ.

you should start a new thread so as to not get it confused with our normal monthly meets (which is this thread). I'll be out of town for this month's meet, but i might be available on the 13th for the bbq.

++++1

So WTF is going on, is there a meet at the normal spot or is there a BBQ some where ealse or both 1 sat 1 sun, come on we need some answers because this BBQ thing is throwing everyone off with no information on if its going to happen and where. And if there is one start a new thread with who's being what.

probably be there for a bit before i go to the wyldkardz crew meeting then sunday ill be with Killa_dsm and turbodsm90 at sac cause killa's 2g is going to try and break the 10 sec barrier ^_^

So WTF is going on, is there a meet at the normal spot or is there a BBQ some where ealse or both 1 sat 1 sun, come on we need some answers because this BBQ thing is throwing everyone off with no information on if its going to happen and where. And if there is one start a new thread with who's being what.

Sunday is the BBQ. It's on forsure at lake Cunningham by raging waters at 1pm. $6 for parking and bring some grub too.

Saturday is the usual milpitas meet

What's up guys. Just wondering if anybody knows anyone looming for a new turbo.
I'm selling a Borg Warner s200. I live in Seaside, if anyone is interested hit me up.

PM me your number and I'll give you the details. And anyone else who wants to know about the BBQ pm me your number. I don't wanna make a new thread.

lets try to do this earlier no? It still gets pretty damn cold around sunset.

I would say meet at 4ish.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back