The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Midwest storms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost1984

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2003
Southwest, Missouri
Is anyone else in the mid-west dealing with all this rain? I mean seriously this shit has been going on for a week nonstop for me :notgood:

I'm ready to go back to SoCal LOL.

/endvent

We aren't getting the storms that you guys are getting, but it's been raining here for several days as well. Yesterday, we had mostly clear skies and sunshine - and rain nonetheless.

I'm ready for some SUMMER!

Yup. I'm right here too. Was at my gf's house in Hazelwood when the tornadoe ripped through Lambert airport and watch one land about a half mile from her house.

Yeah there has been quite a few tornadoes in surrounding areas but none where we live. I saw the video for lamberts airport, pretty crazy.

Yeah there has been quite a few tornadoes in surrounding areas but none where we live. I saw the video for lamberts airport, pretty crazy.

For sure, drove home the next morning and it was just crazy. 3 lanes shut down due to a shed in the middle of HWY 270 and a few cars upside down as well.

i left nashville for spring break this week and came home and its just as bad there as it is here memphis is flooding and i dont know if ill make it back because im sure by the end of the week the major highways i travel on from stl to nashville will be closed

We keep getting nasty thunderstorms with LOTS of lightning and heavy rain fall. A few roads here have been flooded and you can't pass through. I'm ready for summer so I can finish some work on my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back